Sam the lamb is a sleeptrainer with alarm clock and nightlight in one. It helps children to understand when to stay in bed and when it is OK to get up. When Sam’s eyes are closed and the clock is red it means bedtime.
An orange screen with Sam’s eyes still closed means your little one has to wait only half an hour before…. Sam’s eyes open and the screen turns green. That means time to get up! You can set also a naptime for the ones that sleep during the day.
Optional is to choose from 3 alarm sounds with adjustable volume. Sam’s nightlight is dimmable and could stay lit continously or switch off automatically after 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Recommended age is as of 3 years. Powered by 4x AA (not included) or USB cable (included).
- Teaches children when it’s time to wake up and when to stay in bed
- Sam’s eyes open and close according to time set for naps and sleep duration
- The LCD screen changes colour to denote morning or night
- Displays analogue and digital time making it easy for children to understand
- Auto shut-off nightlight (5 – 15 – 30 – 60 minutes or CONT for the entire night)
- Naptimer (30 – 180 minutes)
- Operates on AC/DC (USB cable included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)